Thursday, September 1, 2011

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

image: photographer Sarah Maren via style me pretty

Is it just me or was everyone out mowing their lawns today? How lovely to have spring back in our lives! Birds chirping, sun shining, blooms blossoming whats not to love about spring. I am feeling inspired to pack up my picnic basket this weekend and take a family trip! I love the idea of making your simple picnic a little more luxurious. So I always pack a huge bright floral picnic rug and pretty patterned cushions in the car. Just what you need for hours of reclining and reading under the sunny sky! Perhaps I will pick a little posie like in the image above to add to our picnic table this weekend.

xx

M & E

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful weather today for a picnic! Hope you made the most of it! xx

    ReplyDelete